RUT240 Reset To Default Instructions
if you find that you need to factory reset your Teltonika RUT240 4G Router then the easiest way is via the router web interface. You can see a quick video below that shows you how to find the reset to default settings button in the RUT240 menu.
Using the RUT240 Reset Button
We find that the process below gives the best results for using the factory reset button on the Teltonika RUT240 4G router. It is ideal for when you can’t log into the router because you forgot your password.
- Power on router
- Wait for 2 minutes
- press and hold reset button for 10 whole seconds
- release and IMMEDIATELY press and hold reset button for further 10 whole seconds
- Release and wait for 5 minutes
- Power off router for one minute
- Power on and connect with an Ethernet cable to the LAN port and your router should have reset to factory default settings.